Wow, thanks to Imran, I can blog. However, I am not free to blog now. I need to prepare for my class later, in 4 hours time, but until now I have not even have a slide prepared.
I am doing better now. I shifted to a new house. I only need to get 2 things solved and it will be perfect. Transportation and internet connection. I am really sick of walking under the hot sun. I am really tired of walking 20 mins to get a bus ride. Yeah, I can online in the home stay but the computer at the home is using the old version of IE and MSN. I can't even upload photo and watch video there. Let's see how I can get things better.
Well, I am satisfy with the home stay. I have a nice bedroom and a bathroom. yeah, I don't need to bath in public anymore....(night mare!!)
I really need to go, hope that I can get back here soon....
Anyone missing me? hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes yes yes. YOgachinchin is missing U!
Post a Comment