Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm scared

Written on 25/5, Monday, 11.30pm

This is horrible. I am alone in Beijing. I came here alone, I found the hotel alone, but I am not alone in this room. I rented a bed in a dorm of 8 persons. Together in this is we have girls from different country, at least from what I can see. They don’t talk, so do I.
After leaving my hosting family in Tianjin, I took a bus to Tianjin railway station, alone. I took a train to Beijing, alone. I took a taxi to Tsing Hua, alone. I rented this bed, alone. I wish there is anyone along my journey who can assist me. I just need to meet an AIESECer, and I will feel much more secure. Yes, just to meet anyone will do.
Things become worse when my hand phone has no coverage here. I am so helpless. Do you know how it feels when you are in a taxi and the taxi driver asks you where to stop but you can’t answer him? It’s really helpless. It’s very unsecure. I am scare. But I don’t cry. The fear has taken away my tears.
Tomorrow is another challenging day. My hand phone is not working, I can’t contact anyone, and no one can contact me. I am totally alone. I am really scare. Afraid of the unknown, uncertain, unpredicted road that I am going to travel in the next 21 hours.

1 comment:

Angeline said...

Dun worry..you will be fine..i know you will..be strong and take good care of yourself...

Did you know that u r really really brave already?

I am proud of you..

=)